Saturday, June 06, 2009

Ramblings of a slacker

So, ya, I've been slacking - no posts in almost a year, anyone want to slap my wrist?

A little catch up - the kids are out of school for the year and officially passed on to the next grade -
Christopher is a second grader
Kaleb is a Sophmore and
Brianna is a Senior

Looks like I need to scout out a new place to take pictures for the kids, we've been to all the great spots we take family and senior portraits for our clients. I try to do a new place every year, and these will be Bri's senior portriats so a little extra special.

I've become a member of Helen Ehrenhofer's creative team, which means I get to create layouts and stuff with her newest kits before they even hit the store (gotta love it!!)

I made a fan blinkie for Helen, you can snag it here, and while your at it, click on it and visit her store

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Wow Mel I love your blog, now I'm going to have to bookmark it and save it on my blog. It looks awesome with Helen's new kit.
Hugs,
Elaine